Meet Dr Swatee Singh, Chief Data and AI Officer at TIAA, and a big deal to the back-end of a Fortune 100 financial services company. Thanks to a rich and complex career journey across machine learning and data science, Dr Swatee’s guiding principles highlighted a pivotal question whenever an opportunity presented itself: Who would I be working with? A question that has influenced monumental moves in her life.
- How a career starting in breast cancer research can transfer to techniques in machine learning and AI.
- Taking data within enterprises and turning it into revenue and business value.
- Why specialising in a skill isn’t limiting, but often transferable across multiple industries.
- What you can do in a room to make sure all voices are heard.
- This is a timely conversation if you’re ruminating on specialising in a niche area of tech, but also for anybody interested in how a leader actively makes room for more women at a table with up-and-comers waiting in the wings.
Connect with Swatee Singh
Connect with Swatee on LinkedIn
And if you’d like to hear more inspiring conversations with women in tech, be sure to follow the Girls in Tech podcast and connect with us on our social channels:
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
If you loved this episode, please leave us a review and let us know!
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | GooglePlay | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRadio