As a global organization, spanning across six continents and reaching members in 54 countries, the health and safety of our community, including partners, sponsors, employees, and volunteers, is our priority during this unprecedented time, and we are taking the appropriate action.
- All Girls in Tech in-person events, including local chapter events, scheduled to occur between now and April 30, 2020, are being cancelled, postponed, or moved to a virtual event.
- All employees, contractors, and volunteers have been asked to work from home.
- We are also asking our team members to carefully consider non-essential business and personal travel and self quarantine themselves for 14 days if they are coming back from a recent travel, even if they do not have any symptoms.
The good news? Being Girls in Tech, we know a thing or two about going digital and using tech to continue to engage, support and empower our members. We’re excited to share that we are transforming our popular bootcamps to digital over the next few months so that you can still learn, collaborate, and connect from the comfort and safety of your own couch.
Here’s a list of some program topics, which we’ll be teaching over the next few months:
- Universal Principles of Great Communication
- Public Speaking & Leading With Confidence
- Building Your Brand Story
- Strategic Leadership Primer
- Introduction to Personal Productivity
- Learn How to Code in Python: Data Science and Web Development
Stay tuned as we announce more details about these exciting webinars.
We know these are challenging times. Please make your health and that of your families and colleagues your top priority. We’re here to help in any way we can.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit:
CEO and Founder,
Girls in Tech, Inc.