Looking for your career’s next step?
Look no further than the Catalyst Conference, June 13-14.
Whether you’re just starting out as a woman in tech, or a female founder with years under her career belt, join us for two incredible days, packed full of raw, authentic “TED talk” style presentations from some of the most revered female (and male) tech leaders in the world. You’ll hear revolutionary speakers give lighting talks and pass on sage advice, fireside chats, and tough panels in addition to enjoying breakout sessions and endless networking opportunities with hundreds of women in tech.
Tickets are nearly sold out! Check out the full agenda and list of speakers. Join the movement. #TheFutureisFemale at #GITCatalyst.
Get Your Tickets Today!
Why join the women in tech movement?
At Catalyst you’ll see:
Lightning talks from pioneers at SpaceX, NASA, Stitch Fix, Salesforce, Slack, Birchbox, Netflix, and more talking about:
- Purpose Over Profit: What I’ve learned from Building a Purpose Driven Brand
- The Audacity of Being a Female TechStar
- The Value of an Unplanned Career
- Maintaining Culture Through Trial and Triumph
- The Future of Work
- Be Bold: Taking Career Gambles
- Bringing Imagined Worlds to Life
- Community Service: A Key to Career Success
- Humans at the Heart of Digital Transformation
Fireside chats with Co-Founder & CTO of Salesforce, Parker Harris, and SVP at Amazon Web Services, Charlie Bell
- How Venture Capital Can Drive Diversity and Inclusion moderated by Bloomberg Reporter, Lizette Chapman
- Technology and Innovation Across Industries featuring Co-Founder & CEO of Coffee Meets Bagel and many others
Breakout workshops with Nutanix and McKesson:
- Design Your Life: A Human Centered Approach to Problem Solving
- Pitch Perfect: How to Hone Your Elevator Pitch
- Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility with author, Patty McCord
- Happier Now with author, Nataly Kogan
Networking breakfast, lunch, and cocktail party on June 13 with hundreds of other women in tech.
Girls in Tech is a global nonprofit. 100% of all proceeds goes toward engaging, educating, and empowering women in tech.