Date(s) - 20/06/2017 - 22/06/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Girls in Tech, an organization focused on the empowerment, entrepreneurship, engagement, and education of women in technology, is proud to announce the fourth annual Catalyst Conference, a three-day event designed to celebrate women in this new age of innovation. The event will take place in San Francisco on June 20 – 22, 2017.
“The Catalyst Conference was created to provide our attendees with an environment that allows for true and honest conversations about important issues including gender diversity in the workplace and how we can better support girls in tech.” said Adriana Gascoigne, Founder and CEO of Girls in Tech. “We look forward to hosting another great group of attendees with a solid lineup of workshops and conversations.”
The Girls in Tech Catalyst Conference will include inspiring keynotes from female leaders, as well as multi-media presentations and networking events. The conference also offers attendees exciting discussion and sage advice on innovation and technology, and will provide them with a platform to exchange ideas, connect with other influential women, and create lasting business relationships that could have considerable impact on the technology industry at large.
“As an advocate for innovation in government, I know how valuable it is to collaborate with techies outside my organization,” said Laura Williams, Catalyst speaker and eDiplomacy Officer, United States Department of State. “I’m looking forward to connecting with the women of Girls in Tech, hearing their stories, learning from their perspectives, and brainstorming new ideas.”
There are more than two dozen speakers confirmed for this year’s event, including:
- Amy Bunszel, Vice President, AutoCAD Products, Autodesk
- Leah Busque, Founder & CEO, TaskRabbit
- Sandy Carter, Social Business Evangelist & General Manager, Cloud Ecosystem & Developers, IBM
- Mercedes De Luca, COO, Basecamp
- Debra Jensen, CIO, Charlotte Russe
- Rashmi Kumar, Vice President of Information Technology, McKesson
- Fran Maier, Founder & Chair of the Board, TRUSTe and co-founder of Match.com
- Monique Morrow, CTO, New Frontiers Engineering, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cheryl Porro, Senior Vice President, Technology & Products, Salesforce
- Kara Swisher, Executive Editor & Co-Founder, Re/Code
- Jennifer Tejada, CEO of PagerDuty
- Kristen Wolberg, Vice President of Technology, PayPal
Featured discussion topics include:
- Fueling the She-Economy: Why It Matters
- Building Your Brand, Networking, and Showcasing You
- Practical Product Marketing: Engaging your Customers to Drive Advocacy and Growth
- Finding Your Sweet Spot
- What it Takes to Build a Great Company: Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make That No One Talks About
- How the Accelerated Learning Model is Helping to Alter the Gender Disparity in the Technology Workforce
Please keep your eyes peeled for the website and invitation link, coming soon!