This October, thousands of women will join in a one-of-a-kind adventure to collectively and virtually run around the world while fundraising to benefit charities, such as Girls in Tech, that empower women and girls.
Whether you run once or everyday, raise $10 or $10,000, your time, effort, energy, and voice will change lives and build communities all over the world.
When you register, you’ll receive:
- Access to the If Girls Ran the World month long global challenge
- Your own personal fundraising page for the cause that means the most to you
- The opportunity to set your own individual fitness and fundraising goals
- Inspiring emails filled with fundraising coaching, fitness tips, and custom (healthy) global recipes crafted by nutrition experts delivered as we reach various geographical milestones
- Exclusive access to join us in 4 online RunSocial community runs to virtually explore Death Valley, Banff, Tibet and Bali
- Exclusive access to local If Girls Ran the World in person run groups/meet-ups
- Opportunity to take part in weekly fitness and fundraising challenges with prizes such as an Oiselle prize pack, a Fitbit Blaze, a year supply of Kind Snacks, Hoka One One shoes, a $500 donation to your cause of choice, and more
- Hero Kit including tech tee and globe pendant necklace for the first 500 people to raise $250
Although worlds apart, we are in this together. Virtually, anything is possible!
To register, please sign up here!