The Girls in Tech Catalyst Conference is back—and its returning to the hub of entrepreneurship and tech, San Francisco. Join us for three incredible days of raw, gritty, authentic “TedX-style” presentations from some of the most revered women in tech and business. This will be the “largest intimate” tech conference you’ll ever attend, as you hear revolutionary speakers share tales of their journey to the top, career lessons, how they made tough decisions—and, most important—what sage advice they want to pass on to the next-generation of the female tech workforce. It all takes place at Bespoke in San Francisco, June 20-22.
The highlight of Girls in Tech Catalyst is inspiring keynotes from female leaders. The conference also offers attendees authentic networking opportunities, a platform to exchange ideas and connect with other inspiring women. Plus, there will be evening fun, including a kick-off cocktail party. This is your chance to create lasting business relationships that could have considerable impact on the technology industry at large—and your career.
Girls in Tech is hosting more than 40 speakers for Catalyst 2017. Here’s a sneak peak of our line-up:
- Jennifer Hyman, co-founder & CEO, Rent the Runway
- Aaron Levie, CEO, Box
- Lisa Falzone, former CEO, Revel
- Kara Swisher, Executive Editor & Co-Founder, Re/Code
- Heidi Roizen, Operating Partner, DFJ
- Jennifer Fonstad, co-founder, Aspect Ventures
- Nidhi Gupta, VP of Engineering, Hired
- Mercedes De Luca, COO, Basecamp
- Connie Guglielmo, CNET News, Editor-in-Chief
Discussion topics will include:
- Journey to VC: what it takes to get there
- Mock VC pitch meeting
- Dealing with failure: you write your own story
- The modern woman’s trade-offs in Silicon Valley
- Pillars of innovation
- Building an authentic brand in a digital world
- Negotiation—and other foundational career skills
- Product development mishaps and success stories
Catalyst Conference is sponsored by Cisco, Automattic, RocketSpace and LoopUp. Athena Alliance is also a proud partner for the event. Television and radio show host Kym McNicholas will emcee the event.